“¿Normal? ¿Qué es normal? En mi opinión, lo normal es solo lo ordinario, lo mediocre. La vida pertenece a aquellos individuos raros y excepcionales que se atreven a ser diferentes.” Anónimo.

lunes, 7 de junio de 2010

VERSAILLES

Arriban mañana!! no lo puedo creer! Versailles!! Aqui dejo la carta que les escribi, porque si no la leen ellos, lean ustedes que pasan por aca...

Dear Versailles ...
I want to write to thank you for every song, every video, every moment that made me happy.
It grieves me that Jasmine is not here physically, but I can assure you that is within you. I can see that accompanies them, while fulfilling their dream. Thanks for demonstrating the power of music, thanks for coming this far, so far away. Thank you for being as they are, genuine, friendly and above all, talented.
I hope you have a good time with the public in Argentina, and know that you are always welcome. I love you, changed my musical ear since I first heard you ... i give you strength to go on, I wish you the best, and hope to see you again someday.
Maybe you do not change anything with these words, but we need you to know that here at the end of the world, we love you, and always will be waiting for his return.
I love you and respect you very much,


Aika or Alicia
aikamitsui@hotmail.com

PD: THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Jasmine is in every one of us

Jasmine lives in every song

Jasmine is here ... forever and ever

With you


T.T

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario